today is a throwing day.
i’ve been in a little rut because my platonic life partner has traveled to france for the entire summer which makes me sad and not want to do anything. but i can’t wait to hear about her adventures and i am very excited for her at the same time! horse cup is going with her- my first cup to travel internationally! i requested a photo of horse cup with the eiffel tower.
so after moping around and being generally pathetic for a few days, i finally sucked it up and got back to work. and with the help of these fancy candles, bluegrass, and lots of strong black tea- i threw all of these this morning. i feel much better.
- kwajroirn likes this
- stimulatingintellect likes this
- purplehairedfiend reblogged this from buggleroodle
- sleepslip said: I love bluegrass, and candles, and tea, and YOU! My lifepartner is traveling this summer too, so we can be pathetic together :)
- jackmandime likes this
- thecarvingprocess likes this
- folkherbsandspirits reblogged this from buggleroodle
- buggleroodle posted this